iPad Painting for Beginners
27th October 2021, Paddock Studios, Lewes
On this one day introductory course, you will be guided through a number of demonstrations aimed to showcase how a painting can be constructed digitally. Working on your own iPad, you will learn how to begin your first digital painting, using the (currently free) Sketchbook app.
Through a series of practical sessions, you will:
- Familiarise yourself with the application and what it can do
- Experiment with a variety of brushes and mark-making styles
- Discover Layers and Blending Options and how they can be utilised to manipulate your images and improve your workflow
- Learn how to manage your digital files; copying, backing up, sharing, etc
By the end of this day, you should feel confident to experiment and have a clear understanding of the benefits that digital art has over traditional mediums.
Wednesday 27th October, 2021
9am – 5pm including tea and lunch breaks
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING
- You will need to bring your own iPad. Make sure it is fully charged
- iPad charger
- Download the Sketchbook Pro app before coming to the workshop
- Bring a packed lunch. Tea and biscuits will be made available
Paddock Art Studios
HOW TO BOOK
The price of the course is £90 per person.
To book onto the course, or for more information, please contact me at:
Minimum age 16 years
Bookings can be cancelled, for a full refund within 3 working days of the course
Please note that this course is only for iPad. It is not suitable for Android or desktop versions of the Sketchbook App